Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rush Limbaugh reading The Gravy Train?

Is Rush Limbaugh reading The Gravy Train?!?!

On Thursday, June 18th the topic on this here blog was a prediction I was making that President Obama, if he is re-elected in 2004, would make a run at a third term in 2016 (you can read the entire post here.

Imagine my surprise to learn that today, June 30, Rush Limbaugh made a prediction on his radio program reflecting the same prediction I made a mere 12 days earlier (you can read about it on his website by clicking here.

So is Rush Limbaugh reading The Gravy Train? Well, I doubt it. But it does amuse me when I make a prediction before someone in the popular media, thus providing more evidence that blogs are becoming more and more interesting to read.

3 comments:

  1. You are so freaking smart. Why don't you send your blog to other smart people and get some attention for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be too humble here- While I was eatin' chicken wings with Rush the othwer day, he asked me when you would have some new thoughts. He says that he is getting tired of being original (pass the potato salad) - MVA

    (what's with this 'pick a profile'? - My profile went south many years ago)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha- I'll bet he did read it- or someone did and told him about it. He is a character, that Rush.

    ReplyDelete